[ale] Anyone out there?

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Mon Apr 24 07:35:00 EDT 2023

On Sun, Apr 23, 2023 at 04:12:11PM -0500, Leam Hall via Ale wrote:
> Really, though, why would you retire? Why not build a life you don't
> want to retire from? How many of us do for free at home what we get
> paid to do?

A man's still gotta eat.  And pay for tools/supplies.

I never have been terribly happy with my profession in of itself, but I
will be the first to agree that its relatively high compensation has
enabled a lot of [mis-]adventures over the years.

Work to live, not live to work, eh?

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			      pizza at shaftnet dot org (email&xmpp)
                                      @pizza:shaftnet dot org   (matrix)