[ale] Anyone out there?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:57:42 EDT 2023

No one ever said on their deathbed, "I wish I had spent more time at work."

A major point for officially retiring for me is it makes a clear process
where I'm training the next generation and then acting as oversight to
verify the training worked, then acting as a guide while they implement the
next version/replacement of what they inherited. I realized I don't want to
keep doing this until I drop dead over my keyboard. There are other things
in life to enjoy.

I'm still looking for a big Belgium quad beer taste with less than 10
calories and under 1% alcohol so I can drink more of them and stop becoming
rounder and sloppier.