[ale] Anyone out there?

DJPfulio at jdpfu.com DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun Apr 23 23:24:06 EDT 2023

On 4/23/23 17:12, Leam Hall via Ale wrote:

> Really, though, why would you retire? Why not build a life you don't
> want to retire from? How many of us do for free at home what we get
> paid to do?

Who will pay me to work 10 hrs a week and spend the rest of the time doing whatever I like?

For about 5 yrs of my career, I had a job that used hardware and software that I could afford to have at home.  All the rest of the time, the hardware and software were between millions and multiple billions to have, use, deploy.  I wasn't going to be doing that at home.