[ale] Anyone out there?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 17:12:11 EDT 2023

On 4/23/23 13:06, DJPfulio--- via Ale wrote:

> For those pondering retirement, what are you waiting for?

I lost my job two weeks ago, came as a surprise. I'm close to the early retirement for Social Security, but the health care insurance is the killer. We use a Direct Primary Care physician, and love it, but I still have to pay over a grand a month for health insurance, or I get dinged by the tax man.

Really, though, why would you retire? Why not build a life you don't want to retire from? How many of us do for free at home what we get paid to do?

Leam

--
Automation Engineer        (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)