[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: Fair Use question

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 09:06:42 EDT 2022

I’m grateful for the CCLI (Christian Copyright Licensing Institute).  They collect dues and distribute monies to artists and labels based on music usage. They offer a license for use, duplication, performance, and streaming and then set pricing based on church size or “reach”.  I pay those fees every year.

I’ll look and see if they cover instructional materials.

Sent from my iPhone