[ale] CPU recommendations

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 08:43:51 EDT 2019

As always, AMD is pretty much "best bang for the buck". I'm not dealing with home user gear much these days but the Ryzen cpu is a fantastic value. If you plan to use gpu number crunchers, just make sure the x16 slots are double width apart. Don't skimp on the power supply or case fans.

--
Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. All tyopes are thumb related and reflect authenticity.