[ale] Basic/playing-around distro

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 18:13:59 EDT 2017

Any heavy lifting modern browser would kill that computer. You have to
restrict yourself to very light window manager. And some alternative
browsers. There is browsers out there that use modern rendering kits but
don't have all the capabilities of Mozilla Chrome IE or whatever. Midori is
good example of light but in same time browser with modern rendering engine.

Back in the days when I wasn't that lazy I'll do Debian base install add X
server IceWM window manager and mozilla. And keep building it from there if
I needed more.

Nowadays I got spoiled with my kids leftovers from gaming computers and
install directly big distro. What a shame ...