[ale] Buwahahah! This is great

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Sat May 30 14:51:18 EDT 2015

Yes. I was very impressed by the original judge and case. That the higher ups failed to bother developing their own understanding seems incompetent to me. But what do I know? I'm no judge. Just a lowly developer with 20+ years of experience. Not enough to trump a Judge. After all, they're all knowing, right?

Sent from my iPhone