[ale] Buwahahah! This is great

Jay Lozier jslozier at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:57:58 EDT 2015

I have been following this case. The trial judge actually taught
himself JAVA so he could understand the issues better. The Appeals
Court ignored his opinion and his commentary - you can never infringe
on an API. Now the Nine Seniles have it and I am nervous that none of
them understand the difference between a programming interface and the
implementation or worse even care to understand the diffference.