[ale] CentOS repositories question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon May 11 21:31:25 EDT 2015

And even when the app vendors provide for the biggies, they TOTALLY don't
understand why they work the way they work: so the kernel and libraries are
fixed in time for functionality and only updated for bug and security
needs; i.e., their damn code will just run fine unless they used a bug or
security fault as a feature.