[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Thu Jul 16 06:59:51 EDT 2015

On Wednesday 15 July 2015, DJ-Pfulio wrote:
(snips)
> c) Since I've been a co-organizer at the GA-400 group, we've grown to about
500
> people. Plus 5-15 new people join every week.
(snip)
> We will probably shutdown the email lists on meetup.com and force people
> to join the ALE email lists.

Look forward to helping with newbie questions! Linux desktop user for 12+
years and seldom get a chance to help here on ALE as much of it is above my
current skills. Took some Linux admin classes at Chattahoochee Tech but that
was ten years ago and have focused on the desktop since.

William (Mandrake/Mandriva since 8.0 and soon moving to Magiea)