[ale] group merger ALE + GA400-Linux

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 11:49:31 EDT 2015

I’ve floated the idea at my company (Shadow Soft) to host the metope there, and my CEO has placed it on our strategy sheet… says it would be a good direction to go.

We’re just up 400 a bit at Northside Drive, and host a number of user groups in the Open Source and Open Source related space.  It will be a few logistics to iron out, but we’d love to work with ALE.

Jerald Sheets
questy at gmail.com