[ale] [Slightly OT] Prolific

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Nov 7 11:32:23 EST 2012

Here's a link to the product I bought from Amazon, although that doesn't GUARANTEE that it's not counterfeit.  Trendnet has a pretty good reputation though.

http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-RS-232-Serial-Converter-TU-S9/dp/B0007T27H8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352305792&sr=8-1&keywords=B0007T27H8

If the link doesn't work, search on Amazon for product # B0007T27H8.

Sincerely,

Ron