[ale] [Slightly OT] Prolific

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Wed Nov 7 11:37:32 EST 2012

I will try this out. I am not so much interested in why the parts I have
been buying aren't working, as I am in getting parts that do.

I don't often need serial stuff, but when I do...

Years ago, when real ports were still very popular, I used to build my own
cables and had various ends and so forth, and never had any trouble.
Amazing how often, when we move forward, we simultaneously move backwards.