[ale] LightScribe for Linux

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Jun 27 15:46:59 EDT 2011

Dittos on all of the above.  It's all about resolution.  Print graphics
run 150-300 dpi (w/300+ the norm).  High resolution with anti-aliasing
will likely solve many of your problems.

.gif and .jpg are raster (bitmap) file types.  Anything you do from
Inkscape will have to be exported from vector to raster and may have
some things lost in the translation.  I've had issues with other
programs (namely CorelDraw) not doing well exporting vector to raster
images.  In that case I save vector work in a native format and open it
in raster program that understands the vector format.  That usually
yields good results.  (For some reason Corel algorithms are weird that
way).

Enjoy pushing pixels!   RinL