[ale] Way-WAY OT: In case you missed this inthe news...Climategate

Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed May 12 14:53:39 EDT 2010

Lightner, Jeff wrote:
> I didn't know the Bahamas had issues with their water.  When I lived in
> Grenada I drank water out of the tap for several months without any ill
> effects.  I won't swear to it but I think I probably drank water out of
> the tap in Bermuda, St. Thomas and Puerto Rico in trips to those
> locales.

Well, we are out at a open air market and it was hot.  A group of folks
were selling sodas and small bottle waters.  They were in the process of
filling the small bottle waters from a larger milk jug size container.
I opted for the soda.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."