[ale] OT: One-Click or Two

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Apr 4 10:41:58 EDT 2007

I have to admit that even though Amazon is a patent troll I love the
one-click system.  I get to see something and with one click it is being
shipped to my house.  No confirmation pages showing me my shipping
details.  No pages asking me for my credit card number to be verified
even though it is on my profile.

How about a two-click system?  One click to pop up a JavaScript window
saying "Are you Sure?"  The click to that starts the process of
shipping.

I wish more sites made it this easy to just get something....