[ale] email virus? rehash.... with onions

Michael Phillips mike at coosavalley.net
Wed May 8 08:22:17 EDT 2002

Our mail server is updated by the same mechanisim and the combination of Sophos/Amavis/postfix has served well. ALL mail inbound and outbound is scanned twice...on the server and on the client end.

Sophos has stopped Klez in it's tracks here as well as all manner of other nasties.

While I don't represent them, I can recommend them whole heartedly...great software and a great company to work with.

Mike

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 08:11:18PM -0400, James P. Kinney III spake thusly:

Michael Phillips			mike at coosavalley.net
Talladega, AL 35160			http://trcc.coosavalley.net