[ale] any other Mosix user's out there; if yes, 'coupla questions.........

Courtney Thomas ccthomas at flash.net
Wed May 8 06:21:04 EDT 2002

I am running 2.4.17 on debian and redhat.

When redhat[7.2] installed the mosix kernel, it used redhat's
original kernel, [2.4.7-10], and is also utilizing initrd.

Without causing havoc, can I edit lilo.conf to alter these
parameters ? If not, how can Mosix be forced to use the more
recent kernel ?

Also, of what value, if any, might be it's using initrd ?

Thank you,
Courtney