[ale] OT - Entry Level Job Opening

aaron aaron at pd.org
Tue Jul 30 09:49:39 EDT 2002

Of the many messages on the topic, only the "dumb Unix shop" note struck
me as a little off the mark or over the top. Most of the other comments
were, to my view, making very valid points about the absurdity and image
damage that comes from claiming a public web page is browser specific by
having it block access to a major percentage of the world and/or
potential customers.

BTW, I don't know if it was complaint feedback from here that woke
somebody up, but I just tried <http://practiceworks.com/>  from Mozilla
and Opera (identified as Opera) and it came up fine on both.

peace
aaron