[ale] Fellow Buckeyes

John Kerns, Jr. jkernsjr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 12:12:07 EDT 2001

Sorry if this is off Linux topic and/or if it seems like spam for the ale list.

Since it seems like there are several Ohio born ale members out there, I
thought I would pass this tidbit along. I am the secretary for the OSU Atlanta
Alumni Group and anyone interested in watching the Buckeye's every Saturday
with 500 close personal Ohio friends, please join us at the American Pie on
Roswell Road.

You can get more details on our web site at
http://www.mindspring.com/~osualumniatlanta.

Later,
John