[ale] Old HP UPS 2100

rob hoppe hoppe at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 16 22:49:47 EST 2001

James CE Johnson wrote:

> Has anybody out there heard of a Hewlett-Packard UPS 2100?
>
> It has a large control unit and separate (but much heavier)
> battery "packs" that can be connected in series. I'm trying
> to find an owner's manual that would explain the RJ11 patch
> cables between all the units and the dip-switch on the
> back of the main box.
>
> Thanks,
>
> ---

I have been an HP user for many years.  A 2100 is probably a UPS.  Look at
support.hp.com and do a search on the model number.  A lot of times the cables
are there in the docs.  The APC systems use a straight thru 1-1, 2-2, 3-3, 4-4.
A data cable always went 1-4, 2-3, 3-2, 4-1.  This is a 4pin rj cable.

--
_/  Rob Hoppe  (Atlanta)