[ale] Printer Setup Problems

Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam vaidhy at wwdg.com
Wed Dec 30 12:30:07 EST 1998

Hi All,

I got a printer (Epson Stylus Color 600)some months ago and  was happily printing only text for a some time. Then I installed staroffice and selected the default postscript printer. All the staroffice documents get printed as text files with postscript commands. I ran the magicfilterconfig and now the documents get printed as junk. What should I do to get the documents printed properly?

Regards,
Vaidhy
Alike for those who for Today prepare
And those that after a Tomorrow stare;
A Muezzin from Tower of Darkness cries,
"Fools, your reward is nether here nor there".
                          - Omar Khayyam