[ale] MiniSQL

Jerry Swann ccoprjs at oit.gatech.edu
Wed Dec 30 10:07:57 EST 1998

There is a book in publication that covers minisql version 2.0.

The title is "Official Guide to Mini Sql 2.0"

On amazon.com I found it at.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0471245356/002-9977656-9463610

Locally, I've seen it a Borders and Barnes&Noble.

--
Jerry Swann       "Jerry dot Swann at oit dot gatech dot edu"
Georgia Institute of Technology