[ale] modules and linux-2.1.131

michael mcdermott m at wroth.com
Wed Dec 16 13:40:39 EST 1998

I was wondering if anyone has run across this error before with kernel version
2.1.131 and modutiles 2.1.121

I keep getting unresolved symblos for some of my modules, most of them were easy
to fix, however pcmcia-3.0.6 is complaining about unresolved symbols for
find_vma and a few other things I think that if I could just get the find_vma
error fixed then the other ones will probably get fixed too.

I can post the error message that generated by modprobe if necessary.
Thanks.

--
"Of course the void is nothinginess. By knowing things that exist,
 you can know that which does not exist. That is the void."