[ale] Linux article - Science Vol 282 pp1976

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Wed Dec 16 13:01:15 EST 1998

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Thompson Freeman wrote:

> For those individuals with access, Science from the AAAS, has a fluffy
> article on Linux this week. I haven't checked to see if it is also
> available on the web site, www.sciencemag.org, but you may check there
> also.

It is on the web site, but you probably can't read it unless you've got a
subscription; at least I had to log in to read it.  It's not bad press
though it doesn't really say anything.  Still, I'll take three pages in
Science any day ;-).  It's got lots of praise for the Beowulf cluster at Los
Alamos and some stuff like that.

later,
chris

--