FW: [ale] email accounts

Heaton, William P William.Heaton at West.Boeing.com
Wed Dec 16 09:13:06 EST 1998

Georgia State/Georgia Tech and the like will be glad to
give you a free e-mail account. All you have to do is
become a student and pay a small tuition fee.....

Phil Heaton - Boeing Metrology
(770)497-5565 - Lab
(404)726-5769 - Pager