[ale] ipchains help?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Mon Dec 7 14:31:13 EST 1998

Ok,
  I have a box compiled for firewalling, etc.   I have compiled
and installed ipchains.  I have one interface, eth0.  Can anyone
give me a couple
quick lines showing:

deny all incoming on all ports
allow all incomping ssh from a single host.

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   Windows --
Senior System Administrator II  |        Proof Micro$oft has
  at Great West Life.           \_            a room full of monkeys.

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: