[ale] RedHat

Srinivasan Arunajatesan gt7681a at prism.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 6 21:14:39 EST 1996

Hi!,

	I am currently running Linux Kernel version 1.0.8 on my 486DX50.
I want to upgrade. I was thinking of going with RedHat 4.0, but I have been
seeing the postings on this newsgroup and it looks like RH4.0 has problems
with LILO etc. So, now I am not sure. Also, I would like to know what the
specific advantages of RH4.0 are over the latest Slackware distribution
(What is the latest SW dist. anyways?). (I also want to run DOS/WIN on another
partition on my drive, so I do need LiLO to work.) Could someone answer these
questions for me please?

Thanks
ajs