[ale] re: BellSouth ISDN homepage

MYERS ufpsprod!gmyers at atlml1.attmail.com
Fri Mar 15 11:59:43 EST 1996

As I mentioned before, if you are considering ISDN, you will need to verify
that it's available in your area.  There is a form you can fill out at:

http://www.bell.bellsouth.com/products-services/isdn-prod-avail.html

You can fill out the form with your phone number info and when you submit
it, it will tell you if ISDN is available in your area.  You still need to
have Bell South verify it further, but I understand that this form's output
is about 90% accurate.

       Until later,       attmail!gamyers      ph  404.810.3250
       Geoffrey Myers                          fax 404.810.2487

       floc 6E26, 1200 Peachtree, Promenade II, Atlanta, GA 30309

      gamyers at attmail.com   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com