[ale] ALE Meeting Topics

Eric eric at uxeric.compgen.com
Fri Mar 15 15:38:51 EST 1996

Next month (April 11) we'll be having a presentation targeted toward
experienced programmers by Doug Todd of Scientific Atlanta.  If you were
at last night's meeting, you'll remember him as the person who had all the
questions regarding kernel modules.  He will cover general
concepts of writing device drivers as well as  his experiences
on programming Linux Device Drivers in particular.  It sounds like it
will be an very interesting talk.

If you are interested in making a presentation at a meeting, we could
always use another speaker!  We like for the main speaker to go for
about an hour, or if you'd like to make a mini presentation, about 20
minutes. (We'll schedule 2 or 3  mini presentations instead of a single
hour long presentation.)

I'll be waiting for the deluge of offers.  Don't worry, I have plenty of
room in my mail spool dir for them.

-Eric.