[ale] Is PHP the easiest way to make a web application?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jun 4 21:58:02 EDT 2024

Hi all,

I'm considering making an online web application that has rules, does
some computing, rolls dice, maybe shuffles cards, and takes user input
as clicks and maybe as text fields.

I tried Node.JS a long time ago, and nope!

I'm not a RAILS fan either. I tried Python Flask and it's, well, OK,
but kind of like trying to meld completely different things.

Do you guys think PHP might be the best route to take for my online web
game?

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt