[ale] Is PHP the easiest way to make a web application?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 22:10:03 EDT 2024

As much as I prefer PHP to Javascript, you can probably do what you need with JS and a framework. Pretty much all general purpose languages seem to use JS frameworks for customizing the page and tying in CSS, etc. The question really boils down to what you want to spend your time on. If you don't love the language then the result will be "meh" no matter what you do.

Maybe Python Bottle (one library file) or Django (batteries included)?

Leam

--
DevSecOps Engineer         (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)