[ale] Did I lose my windows partition ?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Sun Jan 29 04:37:04 EST 2023

Narahari Lakshminarayana via Ale said on Sat, 28 Jan 2023 15:56:35 -0500

>I finally found my  Samsung N120  netbook (laptop) that runs Windows
>XP. I want to use this so I will be able to work on my Samsung tablet
>aka dont want to lose the XP on this. (dont know how to do connect to
>Android tablet from Linux)
>
>I wanted to partition the disk to 32GB for Win XP and the remaining 92
>GB for Linux.  I tried to partition and I'm not sure what is happening
>here.

If you ever do get your XP working, then given the fact that the XP is
so important to you, you're better off buying a garage sale computer or
dumpster diving for a computer or whatever, and putting Linux on that
computer as the only OS.

And user your new computer to back up the entire disk image of that XP
computer, because I assume you don't have working installation media.

SteveT

Steve Litt