[ale] Did I lose my windows partition ?

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:46:31 EST 2023

On third picture you are trying to mount /dev/sda which is incorrect.
Should be /dev/sda1.

Make USB flash drive with puppy linux. While you are running as root on
puppy linux (think twice before do something) there is plenty of tools aka
automounters to let you see if you lost partition or is still there.

Maybe you have partition but has been fresh formatted!

If quick format has been done probably can be restored successfully.