[ale] Simple online calendar program for Apache?

Robert Tweedy robert at robert-tweedy.com
Mon Oct 24 20:41:33 EDT 2022

What we'd set up was "MRBS" (Meeting Room Booking System) available
here: https://mrbs.sourceforge.io/. It's pretty simple overall, however
it does make use of PHP & a database (either MySQL or Postgresql) on the
backend so I'm not sure if that violates the "without any extra
requirements" restriction or if those are acceptable as part of your web
server software stack.