[ale] Simple online calendar program for Apache?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:52:54 EDT 2022

Yeah..... As soon as you said "simple" it blew up .

 :-)

There's a bunch of stuff that's open source for doing room reservation,
meeting room management, classroom scheduling, and it's all a tad
squirrelly. Maybe Robert can remind me what was initially setup at Emory.
It worked pretty well but eventually another method was chosen.