[ale] Thoughts on PC hardware.

Robert Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:00:07 EDT 2022

   I was looking at server for the footprint but that I'm not tied to it.
Otherwise I used to run on PCs forever.  I do need to stick with VMware for
now to match my lab but I can always look at taking the old hardware and
changing that to KVM but for now I got to stick with VMware what Ryzen
hardware are using?

Robert