[ale] Slightly OT: recommendations for VOIP/SIP to SUPPORT POTS

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Mon Nov 14 11:06:21 EST 2022

Smack! Thanks! I needed that!

I was digging around the 3cX website to see if it supported the HT802.
Yes.

Then digging around regarding whether they would support getting our
existing phone number from AT&T.  And then it got murky, and it started
to dawn on me that 3cx really wasn't the whole equation.

And then you just answered the question I was about to ask.  Like Yoda.

So, 3cX is a dead horse for us.  Anyone have experience with voip.ms
obtaining our old phone number from AT&T?

regards,

Neal