[ale] AT&T fiber and IPv6?

James Sumners james+ale at sumners.email
Thu Nov 3 12:58:23 EDT 2022

A follow up on this thread. AT&T finally activated the lines in mid
September. I signed up (through Earthlink) and have been on 1Gb
symmetric since September 30. I haven't noticed any issues with the IPv6
implementation. I do wish they would give me an SFP+ card to stick into
my Ubiquiti UDM-PRO instead of the huge gateway device they mandate, but
everything has been quite good for the first month.