[ale] SELF-2022 is on!

Scott McBrien smcbrien at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:08:47 EDT 2022

To Steve’s earlier point, yes gun restrictions vary from state to state.  North Carolina does have permit reciprocity with Georgia, but you do need a Georgia permit to get that reciprocity.  Generally you can transport firearms in your car without a permit (both in South and North Carolina), but don’t carry it on your person without a permit.  Additionally in North Carolina you can’t carry a firearm and have alcohol.  Not a single drop.  Which means if you’re going to be imbibing, leave the firearms in a secure location.

-STM