[ale] Document Scanner Recommendations

jon.maddog.hall@gmail.com jonhall80 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 23 19:10:34 EDT 2022

Hi,

Using Brother MFC-J6945DW Color Printer/Scanner with:

Kernel: 5.4.0-120-generic x86_64 bits: 64 compiler: gcc v: 7.5.0
           Desktop: Cinnamon 4.4.8 wm: muffin dm: LightDM Distro: Linux Mint 19.3 Tricia
           base: Ubuntu 18.04 bionic
Machine:   Type: Laptop System: LENOVO product: 43892UU v: ThinkPad W510 serial: <filter> Chassis:
           type: 10 serial: <filter>
           Mobo: LENOVO model: 43892UU serial: <filter> BIOS: LENOVO v: 6NET54WW (1.17 )
           date: 04/19/2010

Using WiFi to connect to Brother system.  I used SimpleScan and it works fine.