[ale] Document Scanner Recommendations

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Thu Jun 16 12:06:21 EDT 2022

I'll second that opinion.
I've had several MFC printer, and the scan function works perfectly
with te Brother supplied drivers ans Xsane.
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Jim Kinney via Ale <ale at ale.org> 6/16/2022 7:32 AM >>>
I have a brother multifunction color laser printer with sheet feeder
scanner. It all works great with Linux. Brother provides drivers for the
printer and xsane just works.

On June 16, 2022 6:20:43 AM EDT, Jonathan Meek via Ale <ale at ale.org>
wrote:
>Hey folks,
>
>I wanted to see if anyone had scanner recommendations that work well
>with Linux. I am looking at the Brother line of document scanners but
>didn’t easy Linux support based on an internet search.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Jonathan

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool