[ale] Document Scanner Recommendations

Jonathan Meek jonathan.l.meek at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:53:38 EDT 2022

Yep meaning the type as you described Solomon.

I hardly print anything these days & wife indicated that a doc scanner was okay to bring in our new home but no multi-functions (she’s a big proponent of having one thing do one thing well)

I hadn’t thought of the scan to USB idea so I will look for that.

I will def let you know all what we settled on

Regards,

Jonathan