[ale] You know you're getting old....

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Thu Jul 21 13:55:55 EDT 2022

40 days?? You can learn it here in 100 seconds! :-P
https://youtu.be/7d7-etf-wNI

Just teasing, but that Fireship YT channel does have a whole collection of
fun "X in 100 seconds" videos that work as a good intro to some programming
language or framework you've either never heard of, or have heard of but
don't know what it's about.