[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: [EXTERNAL] Time for this Grey Beard to stir up some stuff

Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet.org
Thu May 27 06:20:59 EDT 2021

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 01:09:56AM -0400, Byron Jeff via Ale wrote:
> So, then it becomes a question of it is't more important for them to
> use a tool to get a job done or learning how to use a specific tool in
> order to be in line with much of the community is more important.

Let's be honest...

   s/much of the community/some cranky out-of-touch greybeards/

My fingers are hardwired to emacs' contortions.  I set shell, desktop,
and applications to use emacs keybindings.  But I still set $EDITOR to
'nano -t'

 - Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy			      pizza at shaftnet dot org (email&xmpp)
                                      @pizza:shaftnet dot org   (matrix)