[ale] ODD iptables issue?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri May 21 14:00:45 EDT 2021

Do QOS choices are 1 or 2 so you picked 0. Probably comment is wrong. But it looks (on a glance) that your startup for working vpn requires qos=1. Maybe the restart sets it to 1 than later a timeout happens with no vpn traffic and that section times out and closes. Don't see anything obvious to me on shutting down the forwarding for vpn traffic.

--
Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool