[ale] 4K Monitors?

Michael Potter pottmi at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:02:23 EDT 2021

I use a 42" monitor and basically use the lower 1/2 for most of my work and
am able to put other things on the top.

I compared a 42" TV and a 42" monitor (same rez) at the computer store side
by side plugged into the same computer.  The monitor was hands down better
quality.

I don't know if I recommend it; I really don't think it is better than two
monitors side by side.  On the surface one might think eliminating the
border between the monitors is good, but it seems like it forces me to
organize my work onto different screens.