[ale] local fileserver to cloud replacement?

Brent Laminack brent at laminack.com
Mon Mar 1 16:20:51 EST 2021

 * How many folks need to get to it   - 65
 * Using what mechanism(s)  - prefer mapped drive to mac or PC
 * Write-once, or more adhoc? Read/Write
 * Who manages accounts? OneLogin for provisioning/deactivating, sysadmin
otherwise
 * Privacy (/regulatory) requirements - CIS controls, so nothing onerous
 * Reliability requirements - commensurate to other cloud applications
 * Bandwidth/performance requirements - have some large files from the
graphics department
 * Budget - on the order of some kinda cloud offering add-on ~ $5/user/month