[ale] Outdoor Wifi - Water - The missing Detail?

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Jul 2 10:26:18 EDT 2021

For our general edification, here is TP-Link's surprisingly informative
explanation.  I've never used their equipment, but I am coming to like
their documentation.

        "If there are some obstacles during the way, you'd better install
the two CPEs higher than them.
         https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/907/
         If it's impossible to bypass the trees and tent, the wireless
signal maybe unstable and weak at the client side."